Parasites are frequent "residents" in the human body - they feed on its tissues and cells, using its vitamins and juices, which should go to the work of internal organs and systems. At the same time, the body itself is poisoned by the waste products of parasites - how to identify them in your body and how to treat them?
How to understand that there are parasites in children's and adults' bodies?
The main symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body are:
- Weight problems
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Gas and bloating
- bad skin
- immune disorders
- Inflammation of the airways
- Chronic fatigue
- Sleep disturbance
In this case, the following main signs of parasitic invasion can be distinguished:
- First of all, thisproblems with the digestive tract- this is constipation or indigestion, showing itself as diarrhea, excessive gas formation and bloating of the peritoneum.
- By virtue ofdamage to internal organs and systems- the joints begin to disturb, the muscles become inflamed and the body weight decreases sharply for no apparent reason.
- Shows himselfmalfunction of the nervous system- sleep disturbance and increased nervousness, chronic fatigue with minimal exertion.
- Under the influence of parasitesthe level of immunity decreases, which shows itself in constant colds and SARS, exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- show themselves andskin problems- rashes and foci of inflammation, itching and other skin and allergic reactions will indirectly indicate the presence of parasitic microorganisms in the body.
Signs of helminthiasis
Helminthiasis can conditionally proceed both in acute and chronic forms - each of them has its own symptoms. So at the initial stage, the signs of parasitic invasion show themselves not only as the symptoms described above, but are also accompanied by:
- An increase in the patient's temperaturebodies for no apparent reason up to 38. 5–39 degrees.
- Attacks of the pathologicalaches in muscles and joints.
- Skin rashes and exacerbation of allergic diseasesaccompanied by itching and lacrimation, runny nose.
- Seizuresheadache and sleep disturbance.
- Also concernedsensations of itching and discomfort in the anus and anus.
If the pathological process becomes chronic, such symptoms disappear and are therefore mistakenly perceived by the patient as a normalization of the general condition of the body. This is a delusion and organisms, parasitizing, will gnaw through the walls, affecting the gastrointestinal tract and provoking internal bleeding, forming cystic neoplasms and provoking fatty liver necrosis, intoxication with waste products, up to death.
Types of analyzes
If you suspect a course of parasitic invasion, you should visit an infectious disease specialist or a pediatrician and undergo a diagnostic course. After receiving the results of laboratory and instrumental studies, a course of treatment is prescribed.
So the most common tests doctors call:
- Laboratory study of feces- in this case, the subject of research is the presence of parasite larvae in them, or the parasitic forms themselves or their individual fragments. The presented analysis allows us to identify many parasitic forms that affect the body, but it is considered the most effective in relation to those that parasitize in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Scraping for enterobiasis. It helps to detect the presence in the body of pinworms that parasitize in the gastrointestinal tract and lay eggs in the anus and perineum. Such an analysis is prescribed for all children attending school or kindergarten, as well as adults with the appearance of symptoms such as itching in the anus, sleep deterioration and weight loss for no apparent reason, irritability and weight loss.
- Blood chemistry. Allows you to identify in the body the products of vital activity and decay of parasitic forms, toxins and poisons, released by them into the blood. When affected by a parasitic invasion, the immune system reacts with the release of antibodies into the blood, an increase in immunoglobulin levels. In particular, they take into account such indicators as hemoglobin - its indicators will be lowered, and the level of leukocytes, whose indicators increase.
Patient as neededsent for ultrasound or X-ray- these hardware diagnostic methods allow you to identify foci of accumulation of parasitic forms.
Methods of treatment
When a parasitic invasion is confirmed, a course of treatment is prescribed, consisting of several stages and involving the use of the following methods.
At the very beginning, a drug course of therapy with antihelminthic compounds is carried out - the choice of one or another drug depends on what type of parasitic invasion was diagnosed in the patient.
According to doctors, for a general course of therapy and complex prevention, various drug formulations can be prescribed that expel parasites from the body.
After the suppression of the vital activity of parasitic forms in the body, the task is to purify the internal organs and systems from the products of vital activity of parasites. Most often at this stage, various homeopathic remedies with a natural composition are used.
Traditional medicine also plays an important role in the fight against parasites - many herbs and plants, due to their active compounds and essential oils, have a detrimental effect on larvae and adults of parasites. So recognized antihelminthic folk remedies are considered pumpkin seeds and garlic, dill or a decoction of wormwood.
If necessary, a regular course of ozone therapy can also be used - the mixture administered helps to remove the general intoxication of the body and accelerate the restoration of internal organs and systems, strengthens and strengthens the immune system.
In some cases, doctors may resort to surgical intervention in order to promptly remove foci of accumulation of parasitic forms.
To remove parasites from the body is a long and complicated process, therefore the question of timely and sufficient prevention is urgent, since it is not always possible to take strong medications every time. Therefore, it is indicated to observe a number of preventive measures:
- Wash with soapy handsafter toilet and before meals.
- If there are animals in the house -use antiseptics with antiseptics.
- Is alwaysexpose raw fish and meatsufficientheat treatment.
- Don't neglectrules of intimate hygiene.
Being constantly in a team, whether at work or at school, increases the risk of infection at times. Therefore, it is so important to observe the necessary precautions and personal hygiene.